SO, sometimes when I go to clean my apartment, I start in one corner and then discover something I don't like about it and instead of getting to the rest of the apartment, I find myself alphabetizing all of my books and color-coding my stationary or something like that...apparently, this trait also carries over into my digital life. ^^ I have some blogs I've been wanting to write: stories from the fall, explanations about some Korean cultural things...and a couple of videos I wanted to put up...
But first I realized, my pictures are not efficiently organized...SO I spent much of the afternoon rearranging and trying to condense my photos so that they would upload into Picasa in an organized manner. Except, Picasa does not organize albums by folder & subfolder, so my attempts at streamlining have been somewhat thwarted. Anyways, suffice to say, I now have a new goal to organize my online photos. Lucky for me, I love organizing things.
Anyways, so some updates to start with:
1) My Jubilee album: http://picasaweb.google.com/jlluttrell/Jubilee#
This includes all photos from Jubilee & Ecclesia events, except for last year's rafting trip, which is in its own folder. If you talk to me for any amount of time, you know how much time I spend at Jubilee, so if you're interested to see where and with whom I see at church, this is the spot!
2) Seoul Albums: I have 2. The first one, "Life in Seoul" http://picasaweb.google.com/jlluttrell/LifeInSeoul# is a mix of my life in the city up until my 2010 summer vacation. The second one "Seoul, SarangHaeYo" http://picasaweb.google.com/jlluttrell/SeoulSarangHaeYo# is general pics of life and adventures from August until I am home again.
Other pics of the city tend to be organized by neighborhood (Dongdaemun, Hongdae, Gangnam, etc.)...I'm not sure how to streamline all those, but I'll look into this week.
OK, sorry for the boring post. But keep an eye on the pics, they are being updated daily!!!
- Jillian L.
- Gangnam, Seoul, South Korea
- I maintain that you can find corners of brilliance anywhere, if you take the time to look for them. I aim to be happy, no matter the surroundings. I believe that anything (even the small, overlooked, mundane, daily activities...and maybe especially those sorts of things) can be an ADVENTURE if you have the right attitude. Of course, matching t-shirts also always help endeavor. And yes, if I get to wear an outfit, I really will be more apt to do something...I enjoy outfits.
No comments:
Post a Comment