Pages

My photo
Gangnam, Seoul, South Korea
I maintain that you can find corners of brilliance anywhere, if you take the time to look for them. I aim to be happy, no matter the surroundings. I believe that anything (even the small, overlooked, mundane, daily activities...and maybe especially those sorts of things) can be an ADVENTURE if you have the right attitude. Of course, matching t-shirts also always help endeavor. And yes, if I get to wear an outfit, I really will be more apt to do something...I enjoy outfits.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

And P.S. We're all fine

Just another update of the "sitch"...things are fine. Life is normal. I'm still keeping a close eye on the news, but after a few days, everything seems to be back where it was.... http://www.koreaherald.com/national/Detail.jsp?newsMLId=20101201000605  And while some teachers at my school are freaking out, I'd say I'm with the unintimidated ones. Everyone is probably freaking out more about teaching their classes songs for the Christmas Concert.
Also, don't believe that CNN video because the other 11 million people in the city were having a normal day and this reporter...well, I think he was trying to make the situation bigger than it was. Seoul is not an angry warzone...although my favorite part is the 아줌마 (ajumma...a Korean married {usually older} woman) shuffling down the street in the background. She apparently was unaffected by the "riots."
On the other hand, thanks everyone for your well-wishes and prayers. I hope you all are staying safe & warm!

1 comment:

  1. I"m happy to hear you're doing alright, JuJu! Keep us updated and I know I for one am anxious for your return.

    ReplyDelete