Pages

My photo
Gangnam, Seoul, South Korea
I maintain that you can find corners of brilliance anywhere, if you take the time to look for them. I aim to be happy, no matter the surroundings. I believe that anything (even the small, overlooked, mundane, daily activities...and maybe especially those sorts of things) can be an ADVENTURE if you have the right attitude. Of course, matching t-shirts also always help endeavor. And yes, if I get to wear an outfit, I really will be more apt to do something...I enjoy outfits.

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Go Big or Go Home...

Today I had a FUN DAY with Mary. We met up at Express Bus, got a quick breakfast at McDonalds (yummmmmmmm pancake stack), melted hearts over glittery Christmas cards, and then started the REAL shopping. Express Bus is underground shopping at its finest and you can find way too much stuff for way too good a price. And...perhaps influence by Mary and her cute Cali style...I bought skinny jeans. 3 pair. B/c you know what? I'm skinny. I don't know what I feel the need to hide this fact, but I've lost weight darn it and I'm proud.


I felt so elated about the day's accomplishments that by the time I got back to Yeoksam, I decided to get a haircut. I drew a picture of what I didn't want (thick, helmet head hair) and a smiley face of what I did want (layers). In the end, the hairdresser and I had to look up pics on the internet and I lost like 3 more inches than I had planned. But go big or go home, right?


2 comments: