Pages

My photo
Gangnam, Seoul, South Korea
I maintain that you can find corners of brilliance anywhere, if you take the time to look for them. I aim to be happy, no matter the surroundings. I believe that anything (even the small, overlooked, mundane, daily activities...and maybe especially those sorts of things) can be an ADVENTURE if you have the right attitude. Of course, matching t-shirts also always help endeavor. And yes, if I get to wear an outfit, I really will be more apt to do something...I enjoy outfits.

Friday, December 11, 2009

Lotte World!

Last weekend, my friend Mary and I had the chance to go to Lotte World! Lotte World is the Disneyland of Seoul. There is a magic castle, a cute animal couple (Lotty & Lorry), and tons of cute rides. Lotte world is also exciting because it is indoors and outdoors! It's also fun for -- apparently, everyone! There are enough cute rides for little kids, places to have "lovely moments with your sweet heart" (according to the brochure) and Exciting Thrill Mania (also according to the brochure). At Lotte World, all the greeters greet you with a double wave: everyone is very happy there. I really enjoy seeing so many happy people Also, they have this deal called a magic pass, so for rides that are really popular, you can get your ticket stamped for a certain time, come back at that time and then you don't have to wait in line. It's very efficient! Another part of the Lotte experience is "ears" or some sort of decoration attached to a headband. I opted for sheep ears. I mean, who am I not to take part in this grand cultural experience?







No comments:

Post a Comment