Hey everyone!!! So, as you know (and if you don't, just scroll down), our church got a new building. God is so good! Last week's sermon was all about the new building, complete with a powerpoint. Our pastor was so excited, just like a new dad. ^^ Go to our church website: http://www.jubileeseoul.com/, click on "building update!!!" and then you can listen to the sermon and see pictures.
SO, Praise God for this exciting time in Jubilee. God really heard our cry and provided. Please keep praying for the church as we prepare to move into our new home!
- Jillian L.
- Gangnam, Seoul, South Korea
- I maintain that you can find corners of brilliance anywhere, if you take the time to look for them. I aim to be happy, no matter the surroundings. I believe that anything (even the small, overlooked, mundane, daily activities...and maybe especially those sorts of things) can be an ADVENTURE if you have the right attitude. Of course, matching t-shirts also always help endeavor. And yes, if I get to wear an outfit, I really will be more apt to do something...I enjoy outfits.
No comments:
Post a Comment