Pages

My photo
Gangnam, Seoul, South Korea
I maintain that you can find corners of brilliance anywhere, if you take the time to look for them. I aim to be happy, no matter the surroundings. I believe that anything (even the small, overlooked, mundane, daily activities...and maybe especially those sorts of things) can be an ADVENTURE if you have the right attitude. Of course, matching t-shirts also always help endeavor. And yes, if I get to wear an outfit, I really will be more apt to do something...I enjoy outfits.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Love Letter from Daisy

This morning, there was a pretty pink envelope on my desk in the classroom. It was a letter from Daisy. Daisy writes:

Dear Jillian,
Hello! It's me! I like you. Do you like me too? I like LCI because you are there. Your the best one in the class. I like you even when you be scold me. I have so much fun in LCI. On Monday, Wednesday, and Friday I will go to LCI. Are you gonna teach me? I go to Elementary school on Tuesday and Thursday. It is near my house. I hope I like my Elementry School. See ya on the second page!
Hi! This is my second page. On Sunday, Monday and Tuesday I was in O2 resort. I started to learn ski on Monday. I leard with my dad on Sunday and I did very well! That's how I started to learn ski from a teacher. Happy Valentine and have a good lunar New Year! When are you going to U.S.A back? I'm sad. It's almost time for you to go. :( I won't forget you in my whole wide life. I will write it in the diary when you go. Cause you the best teacher I've ever had. Send me a letter soon! GOOD BYE!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh. That is adorable. And amazing! She actually wrote all that in English?! By the way, when are you going back home...uh Indy home?

    ReplyDelete