Pages

My photo
Gangnam, Seoul, South Korea
I maintain that you can find corners of brilliance anywhere, if you take the time to look for them. I aim to be happy, no matter the surroundings. I believe that anything (even the small, overlooked, mundane, daily activities...and maybe especially those sorts of things) can be an ADVENTURE if you have the right attitude. Of course, matching t-shirts also always help endeavor. And yes, if I get to wear an outfit, I really will be more apt to do something...I enjoy outfits.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Pictures! Pictures! Pictures!

Hi Everyone! So, I have been taking A LOT of pictures since arriving Seoul. If you are interested, here are links to the albums below:

I LOVE to walk around! Here are photos of what I've seen:
City Images


Here is where I live:
My Apartment


This album is pictures of some of my last days in Indianapolis. It reminds me of my wonderful family and what great friends I have!
Home

No comments:

Post a Comment