I took some pictures of my neighborhood to illustrate this point:
This is the street directly outside my apartment building.
| From YeoksamGangnam |
This is looking down the street towards the Gangnam Financial Center.
| From YeoksamGangnam |
When I come out of the alley, this is what I see.
| From YeoksamGangnam |
You're right! No grass! Do you want me to mail you some? :) I just found out one of my friends from Hope just got married and is moving (back?) to South Korea. I don't know where, but if you want me to track her down, I would in a heartbeat! You'd probably like her a lot actually- she spent two years in Hawaii doing Teach for America and then in South Korea doing something and, well, plus she went to Hope so she's awesome! Yeah, I miss you.
ReplyDeleteKatie, yes, that would be awesome. I love to meet new people here!!!
ReplyDelete