So, in a grand birthday makeover, I got to go out with a good group of friends (again), dress up cute (again) and go to a Bavarian restaurant (again). Awesome Awesome Awesome.
I told my friends back home that if we went out, then I'd be sure to wear a dress. My mom did my make-up and then decided we needed a photo-shoot, so I was a little bit late. Oh well. I made it over to the West Side, just a few blocks away from my old neighborhood, and prepared for the Gerst House.
Since my friend Kelly had also just had a birthday, it was like a double celebration. So super! We had a good group at dinner. I got a Philly Kielbase and Hefeweizen. It was so good to be around friends I've known forever and listen to them tell stories and hear about their lives. It was like snuggling up in a cozy blanket by the fire.
No comments:
Post a Comment