Pages

My photo
Gangnam, Seoul, South Korea
I maintain that you can find corners of brilliance anywhere, if you take the time to look for them. I aim to be happy, no matter the surroundings. I believe that anything (even the small, overlooked, mundane, daily activities...and maybe especially those sorts of things) can be an ADVENTURE if you have the right attitude. Of course, matching t-shirts also always help endeavor. And yes, if I get to wear an outfit, I really will be more apt to do something...I enjoy outfits.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Things My Mom Says

If you've ever met our (Natalie's and my) mom, you know that she can be pretty hilarious. Spend 10 minutes with the lady, and you will be laughing your face off. Our family vacation proved no different, so Nat and I thought we'd include some of the highlights:
(P.S. This should in no way be taken as slander against our mother. I love my mom with all my heart and respect her as a woman, wife, and mother. Her humor is a great gift that brings our whole family together. If it weren't for her great disposition, family gatherings would be way too boring)

Look at all those baby monkeys. They walk like they're gay.  While watching Disney's Earth, where there are chimpanzees walking across a flooded area.

Whoever says, I want to go to Tennessee on vacation?
This came out about 2 hours into our family vacation, when Natalie and I were discussing where we want to move someday. We were on our way to Tennessee for vacation, as she said this, but she seemed to have forgotten that fact. We promptly told mom, "Our family says that about once a year or so."

I think it would be fun if we all got tipsy on champagne and did Harry Carey impressions.
Mom's plan for our quality time.

Hey, why don't you just drop me off and pick me up next year? I'll be here, sweeping the porch.
Imagine Mom saying this in a Harry Carey voice. I don't know how she came up with it...

What did Harry Carey do anyways?
Mom's remark after already impersonating Harry Carey for 2 days...

No comments:

Post a Comment